Tilbury Auto Mall ("The Contest Promoter") doing business as The Tilbury Auto Mall invites all customers who purchased or leased a vehicle from The Contest Promoter from January 1, 2016 until December 31, 2016 to create a video of 2 minutes or less in length that shows why they and/or their family are enjoying their new vehicle (the "Video Submission").
1. The contest is open to all customers who purchased or leased a retail vehicle from The Contest Promoter between the period of January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2016.
2. All entrants must be over the age of eighteen.
3. The following are not eligible to participate in the contest:
a) Employees of The Contest Promoter, members of the immediate family of an employee of The Contest Promoter or individuals living with an employee of The Contest Promoter. "Immediate family" means parents, siblings, children or spouse; and
b) Customers who purchased or leased a fleet or commercial vehicle where a fleet delivery allowance or concession was used.
4. Video Submissions are to be a maximum of 2 minutes in length.
5. You may only submit one Video Submission per eligible purchase or lease. Replacements will not be accepted
6. You must certify that you are submitting an original creation.
7. Do not violate any laws or third-party rights. This includes copyright, patent,
Trademark or other proprietary rights. The Video Submission must not lead to any cause of action, including libel, defamation, privacy violation, contract breach or tort.
8. You must obtain all necessary permissions, licenses, clearances, releases, waivers of moral rights and other approvals from third parties. This includes all copyright holders and all individuals appearing in the Video Submission.
9. You must grant The Contest Promoter unrestricted use and reproduction rights for any purpose.
10. All Video Submissions must comply with all YouTube, Facebook and legal guidelines.
11. The Contest Promoter will not accept videos that are offensive to an individual or an organization, rude in tone, or abusive.
12. All submissions become the property of The Contest Promoter and they will not be returned.
13. You must submit your video and your contact information (name, phone number, e-mail, mailing address) by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, before the submission deadline.
14. Your video submission must be received within 45 days of the purchase or lease of your Tilbury Auto Mall vehicle or the submission deadline, whichever occurs first.
15. The deadline for video submissions is January 15, 2017 at 5:00 PM CST.
16. One Grand Prize will be awarded to the first place winner who will be chosen by the judging panel. The first place winner may choose from the following Grand Prize options:
a)A rebate of up to thirty-five thousand ($35,000.00) dollars off the winner's vehicle purchase at Tilbury Auto Mall; or
b) A payout of the winner's loan obligation related to the vehicle purchased at Tilbury Auto Mallt in the amount up to thirty-five thousand ($35,000.00) dollars including all applicable taxes and fees; or
c) Payment of the winner's total lease obligation for the term of the lease as shown on the winner's lease agreement in the amount up to thirty-five thousand ($35,000.00) dollars including all applicable taxes and fees, not including the lease end option, if applicable.
One Secondary Prize will be awarded to each of the three (3) Runners Up who will be chosen by the judging panel. Each Runner Up winner may choose from the following Secondary Prize options:
a) A rebate of up to fifteen hundred ($1,500.00) dollars off the winner's vehicle purchase at Tilbury Auto Mall; or
b) A payout of the winner's loan obligation related to the vehicle purchased at Tilbury Auto Mall in the amount up to fifteen hundred ($1,500.00) dollars including all applicable taxes and fees; or
c) Payment of the winner's total lease obligation for the term of the lease as shown on the winner's lease agreement in the amount up to fifteen hundred ($1,500.00) dollars including all applicable taxes and fees, not including the lease end option, if applicable.
*The prize winners will choose one prize option; the other options will not be awarded.*
17. The chances of winning either the Grand Prize or a Secondary Prize depends on the total number and quality of eligible entries received.
18. The Contest Promoter reserves the right to determine how the presentation of the Grand Prize will occur and this may be either a media event, by mail, or in person.
Selection of the Grand Prize Winner
19. A three member panel chosen by The Contest Promoter will judge the entries. The decisions of the judges are final and are not open to dispute.
20. The panel will judge eligible entries as follows:
- 50% Creativity
- 30% Content
- 20% Technical Quality
21.The Contest Promoter will notify the winners on January 27, 2017 by phone and/or email.
Consent to Publication
22. To enter the contest, you must consent to the use, reproduction, publication, transmission and/or broadcast of your name, address, likeness, image, photograph, any statements you may make regarding the prizes and/or your voice for advertising purposes, without compensation. The Contest Promoter may use this information in an advertisement, publication or promotion, for general news or other information purposes and in any form of media, including but not limited to the internet. Winners must also consent to photographs The Contest Promoter will take for the same purposes, without further compensation.
Consent to Electronic Communications
23. By entering in your contact information and by emailing your Video Submission, you consent to have The Contest Promoter a) contact you by email regarding any matter concerning the contest and/or b) provide marketing materials and business information concerning products and services offered by The Contest Promoter.
Withdrawal of Consent to Electronic Communications
24. You can withdraw consent at any time from receiving electronic communication from The Contest Promoter. To withdraw consent, please click the unsubscribe link found in the footer to any email received from The Contest Promoter.
General Terms and Conditions
25. The Contest Promoter may disqualify any Video Submission based on content and/or production.
26. The Contest Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest for any reason and without any prior notice.
27. The Contest Promoter reserves the right not to award any prizes if entries are not of sufficient quantity or quality.
28. If there are not at least fifty (50) eligible entries, the Contest will be cancelled and the prizes will not be awarded.
29. By entering this contest, you agree to abide by these rules and acknowledge that The Contest Promoter is not responsible for any damages, costs, demands, claims or losses of any kind which are incurred by an entrant because of their participation in The Contest Promoter's video contest.
30. Before collecting a prize, the Grand Prize and Secondary Prize winners will be required to sign a declaration and release form confirming compliance with the contest rules, their acceptance of the prize and assigning all their rights, titles and interests in the Video Submission to The Contest Promoter within 14 days of being notified that his/her entry has been selected, failing which, the entry will be disqualified.
31. The Contest Promoter and its employees, agents, contractors, assigns or successors assume no responsibility for entries that are lost, stolen, tampered with, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible or unintelligible for any reason or for any other circumstance that may limit an individual's ability to participate in the contest or otherwise affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the contest.
32. The Contest Promoter and its employees, agents, contractors, assigns and successors will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind caused by or resulting from an entrant's participation in the contest, compliance with the contest rules or an entrant's acceptance, use or misuse of the prize.
33. This Contest is not managed, endorsed, administered or sponsored by Facebook. You are providing information to The Contest Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook and all its affiliates, directors, officers, agents and employees are not liable for any claims arising out of or in connection with the organization of this Contest. However, by participating in this Contest, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use, contracts, other policies and/or guidelines governing the Facebook platform.